This platform is operated by Tapir Ltd. At Tapir, we respect your data and are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation. But we also like to keep things simple.
We collect and store data in the following formats:
· Telephone numbers of clients and suppliers
· Email addresses of clients and suppliers
· Business addresses of clients and suppliers
· All client files and data is/are held in the cloud via approved services with the appropriate security measures in place.
· At Tapir, we use laptops, tablets and smartphones as well as desktop computers because we often work remotely but these are always password protected and encrypted.
We use a few apps which aren’t based in the EU or EEA but all such services we use have safeguards in place via the US-EU Privacy Shield Framework.
We use this data to:
· Send emails via CRM Software such as Mailchimp and Hubspot.
· Contact you by telephone to progress projects
· Write to you or send you information or products by post
· Occasionally contact you via social media – Facebook messenger, Twitter, Instagram, What’s App.
Who it is shared with:
Currently the only individual to access this data is our Director, Paul Kleian
Where appropriate and in line with our work, data will be shared with associates and contractors to Tapir including but not limited to:
· Our approved partners, who have also signed up to appropriate levels of data security
· HM Government Agencies if we are required to do so
Gaining and recording consent
At Tapir, we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services we have agreed.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with ideas, opportunities and proposals of future projects with Tapir and our associates. We may ask for your specific consent to get in touch with our valued contacts in the following ways:
· Text Message
· Social Media
How long we retain data for:
· Up to two years after a specific initiative has taken place, after which project data and emails regarding this initiative will be deleted unless you renew your consent.
If you have signed up to our email marketing list, then you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time, although we’ll keep your email address on a list of unsubscribers to make sure we don’t accidentally email you again.